No Bake Cake Batter Truffles are very easy to make using funfetti cake mix. Loaded with lots of sprinkles and dipped in white chocolate, these are fun and delicious.
No Bake Cake Batter Truffles are so easy to make that they should be classified as dangerous. They are ready in a little over 30 minutes, and you only need 5 minutes to eat them, cause they are that good. I like easy, no bake desserts that taste amazing and this is one of those. The No Bake Cake Batter Truffles are made with funfetti cake mix, which has such a nice flavor. The truffles are soft and buttery, with lots of sprinkles and coated in white chocolate. They are absolutely a must try!
Why You’ll Love These No Bake Cake Batter Truffles:
- Very easy to make and no bake
- No equipment of any sorts needed, can be entirely made by hand
- Tender and buttery, they remind me of cake batter cookie dough
- Would make for some pretty darn cute hostess gifts
- Great to make together with kids!
Tips and tricks to make perfect No Bake Cake Batter Truffles:
- Using funfetti cake mix is best as it ads a lot of flavor, you can also use yellow cake mix if you don’t have funfetti cake mix on hand, just add more sprinkles to the batter
- The unsalted butter must be room temperature, not greasy and oily, at that point the butter is way too melted
- Adding extra sprinkles to the batter is optional, but why not load it with sprinkles
- Be careful when melting the white chocolate as it tends to separate, start by melting for 30 secs and stir well, and after that melt in 15 secs increments and stir well as the residual heat will melt the remaining chocolate chunks
You should also check the No Bake Watermelon Truffles:
Tools/Ingredients I used to make these No Bake Cake Batter Truffles:
- White Chocolate Wafers – specifically designed for melting, these are so easy to melt in the microwave with less chances that they will over heat and separate as white chocolate tends to do. I highly recommend them, you can dip truffles into the melted white chocolate or fruits.
- Funfetti Cake Mix – I like this one in this recipe as it has a distinctive, festive flavor and is already loaded with tiny sprinkles and candies
- Yellow Cake Mix – if you are not a fan of funfetti cake, you can use yellow cake mix
- Sprinkles – rainbow sprinkles add a pop of color and are such a nice addition to these truffles
No Bake Cake Batter Truffles are very easy to make using funfetti cake mix. Loaded with lots of sprinkles and dipped in white chocolate, these are delicious.
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup, 1 stick, 113 grams) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1½ cups Funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 10 oz white chocolate wafers or chopped white chocolate
- 3 tablespoon sprinkles
Cover a large, flat plate with waxed paper and set aside.
Slice butter into 8-10 pieces and add it to a large bowl, add funfetti cake mix, sugar, flour and vanilla extract. Using a fork, work the butter into the flour and cake mix until fully combined and it resembles smooth cookie dough. To make the process easier, mix with the fork and after that use your hands to combine all the ingredients.
Mix in rainbow sprinkles.
Measuring 1 tablespoon of truffle batter or using a 1 tablespoon scoop, scoop dough and using your palms roll it into a ball. Place truffle balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer for 10 minutes before coating with white chocolate.
The amount of truffles you will get depends on how large or small you make them.
Add white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and melt for 30 seconds. Stir well and microwave for another 20 or 30 seconds, stir well with a spatula and if there is still chocolate that did not melt, microwave for another 15 seconds and stir well.
Using a fork, dip each dough ball into the melted white chocolate and place on the prepared plate, top with sprinkles immediately.
Place truffles in the fridge for at least 20 - 30 minutes or until the white chocolate coating hardens.
Store truffles in the fridge for up to 7-10 days.
Serve and enjoy!
If you like no bake truffles, you should try these naturally pink White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles:
and these No Bake Oreo Devil’s Food Cake Truffles: