CAESAR DIP MADE WITH SHREDDED ROTISSERIE CHICKEN IS THE ULTIMATE DIP! CREAMY, CHEESY AND HEARTY, THE DIP WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF ANY PARTY!
I participated in Mom Blog Tour Winter Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received Brazi products to facilitate my blog post, but my opinions and the recipe are my own.
Chicken Caesar Dip is the greatest appetizer you can bring to a party! The dip is so hearty, cheesy and satisfying that it can easily pass for a very creamy casserole. Made incredibly easy with shredded rotisserie chicken, a blend of three cheeses and caesar dressing, this dip is to die for! It is delicious served with crackers, cheese, crunchy veggies or just smothered on toast if you have any leftovers. If you love Caesar salad, you will go crazy for this dip!
Why You Will Love This Chicken Caesar Dip:
- Naturally gluten free, so you don’t have to worry about one extra thing
- Hearty and filling from all the chicken, but you don’t have to worry about cooking the chicken, as rotisserie chicken works amazing in this recipe
- Very easy to make, you just have to shred the chicken, mix the cheeses and bake
- Perfect for a large crowd
- Amazing appetizer to share, can be served with a variety of items
- Easy to transport and can be quickly reheated in the oven
- Leftovers are delicious
To keep with the gluten free theme, did you know that these delicious cheesy bites called Brazi Bites are also Gluten Free? I love to serve my Chicken Caesar Dip with some on the side! The little balls of goodness bring you a taste of Brazil right to your home! They are perfectly portioned in bite size balls, are naturally gluten free and have a cheesy center! Brazi Bites come in many flavors, I hope you try them all, cause it’s really tough to pick a favorite!
Tips & Tricks to make the best Chicken Caesar Dip:
- Use fresh rotisserie chicken, this way you save time and have one less item to worry about
- Shredding your own cheese is the best, but if you want to take a shortcut or you are running out of time, store bought shredded cheese will work
- If you want to add a spicy kick to the dip, you can replace the American cheese with a spicy creamy cheese and also add a chopped jalapeño
- Bake to a golden perfection, having a crunchy top with a soft and cheesy center in the best
- You can try this recipe with Ranch, Buttermilk or Blue Cheese dressing as well
Caesar Dip made with shredded rotisserie chicken is the ultimate dip! Creamy, cheesy and hearty, the dip will be the highlight of any party!
- 1/2 Rotisserie chicken no skin
- 2 cups American cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
Preheat oven to 350F.
Butter or spray with cooking spray a 8x8 inch deep baking dish and set aside.
With your hands, shred the chicken into tiny pieces and place onto the bottom of the baking dish. Top with 1/2 cup Caesar dressing. The dressing won't cover the chicken entirely, so just scoop it over the chicken.
In a large mixing bowl combine shredded American cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, cream cheese and 1 cup of Caesar dressing. Using a hand mixer, mix until all fully combined.
Top the chicken with the cheese mixture. Level the top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and bubbly. After 25 minutes of baking, you can turn on the broiler for 2 minutes, for a crispier top. Watch carefully not to burn the cheese!
Top with the remaining parmesan cheese and chopped green onions.
Enter for a chance to win a delicious assortment of cheesy Brazi Bites!
One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.