Vegan Crab Cake Veggie Skewers are fun and colorful, perfect for an appetizer or dinner, loaded with crispy veggies and topped with a creamy avocado sauce.
This post has been sponsored by Gardein. As always, all text and opinions are my own. Thank you for reading.
Happy Sunday my friends, how was your weekend? I am popping in online because I have to share with you these amazing Vegan Crab Cake Veggie Skewers that I just made for dinner. These Crab Cake Veggies Skewers is spring served on a plate, I am so obsessed with them!
I eat vegan for the Easter Lent, and hello I know its confusing but I actually celebrate Easter on May 1st, so during this time I am always looking for delicious vegan products that the meat eaters in my family would enjoy too. Garden Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes are my best catch ever! Everyone on my family loves them, and they pair so well with fresh veggies. I used them to make these Vegan Crab Cake Veggie Skewers topped with spicy avocado sauce. That avocado sauce is another must try, I put it on EVERYTHING lately!
These Vegan Crab Cake Veggie Skewers are unbelievable, the Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes caught between delicious sautéed whole baby bella mushrooms, crispy radish, cucumber and juicy tomatoes. All topped with a spicy, lemony and garlicky avocado sauce. The skewers can be easily served as an appetizer, or it can make a delicious dinner, whip a salad on the side and you will have a veggie filled extravaganza.
The Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes also knock 9 grams of protein and 32 grams of Omega 3s per 3 cakes! Love these stats! Gardein (garden + protein) is a plant protein brand offering a variety of delicious, convenient and versatile foods. Gardein’s award winning products are made from ingredients like non-GMO soy and wheat, ancient grains and veggies. I love how you can actually see pieces of real veggies in those mini crabless cakes!
I am telling you, if you want an amazing vegan meal or appetizer that will impress meat eaters too, these Vegan Crab Cake Veggie Skewers are a must try. Delicious, fresh, full with amazing textures and flavors, they will add a pop of color to your meal and will leave you fully satisfied!
- 1 box Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes
- 2 radishes, cut rondelle
- 1 medium cucumber, cut rondelle
- 10 red mini cherry tomatoes
- 10 yellow mini cherry tomatoes
- 10 baby bella mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Avocado Sauce:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 jalapeños
- 7 garlic cloves
- juice of 2 lemons
- salt and pepper
- chopped basil or parsley, chopped
- Cook Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes per package instructions.
- Place mushrooms into a colander and quickly rinse under running cold water. Using a paper towel, wipe off any remaining dirt. Pop of the stems and discard.
- Add oil to a medium skillet over medium heat, add the mushrooms, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 -7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- For the avocado sauce, add all the ingredients except the chopped basil to a food processor and process until fully combined, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the skewers in the following order: 1 cucumber rondelle, 1 baby bella mushroom cap, 1 radish rondelle, 1 cradles cake, 1 yellow mini tomato, 1 cucumber rondelle, 1 red mini tomato.
- Top with the avocado sauce and chopped basil or parsley.
- Sauce can also be served on the side.
For another variation of this recipe you can try the skewers with Gardein Sweet and Sour Porkless Bites. You can add some pineapple to the skewers for a fun tropical taste.