Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Club Soda is a low calorie and flavorful drink loaded with fresh strawberries, Meyer lemon and fresh mint leaves.
This post has been sponsored by RW Garcia, all text and opinions are my own. Thank you for reading and supporting Peas & Peonies so I can create more delicious recipes for you.
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Club Soda is perfect for any occasion. This is such an easy cocktail that you can make year-round, for any holiday or just when you crave a drink. The Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Club Soda is flavorful, delicious and the most important its light, so you won’t drink your calories, which means you can eat more cheese!
I am very excited to partner with RW Garcia to try their Artisanal Crackers and show you how you can create an easy cheese and cracker spread, with drinks in just minutes. The beautiful colors of the crackers are very festive, so they would be great for Valentine’s Day or actually any day!
- RW Garcia crackers are gluten free and a great alternative to traditional crackers
- The crackers are available in 6 varieties: Sweet Potato, Sweet Beet, Kale, Harvest, Sweet Pea, and Quinoa
- The crackers are made with healthful, non-GMO ingredients, trans fat and cholesterol free
- The crackers taste delicious and have a nice crunch
- With such great ingredients and great taste you can snack with confidence
- Start with simple ingredients and great crackers, I like to choose a flavorful cracker as it will be the bed for creamy cheese and it will also taste delicious on its own. I have used RW Garcia Sweet Potato Crackers and RW Garcia Sweet Beet Crackers.
- Since this was a spread for me and my husband only, I choose only 2 types of cheese. I always like to add a creamy cheese, that is mild in taste, as those seem to be liked by everyone. I usually add a sharp cheese, or blue cheese for contrast, but since this was a pre Valentine’s Day spread I reached for something sweet and added a cranberry stuffed cheese.
- Fresh fruit is always great to be served with cheese, it clears the palette and also it makes the cheese flavor shine if paired right. For a creamy cheese, I tend to add sweet strawberries and raspberries
- Having a side of nuts and honey is a great idea, the honey will add a touch of sweetness to the cheese and adding some crunchy nuts will deliver a different texture
- Keep the drinks light and easy just like this Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Club Soda that is super easy to make and will not over power the cheese flavors
- You can use regular vodka in this recipe, but using Strawberry flavored vodka will add even more flavor
- Use fresh fruits, the recipe can be made with any berry you like, I made it with ripe, sweet strawberries, but raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and even cherries will work great
- I used Meyer lemons as they have a sweeter and milder taste, you can also use limes in the recipe
- Adding fresh mint leaves is optional, but I find the flavor super refreshing, so I highly recommend it
- 2 fl oz Vodka (regular or Strawberry flavored)
- 2 cans of Club Soda (reduced sodium)
- 2 thin lemon rounds (preferably sweet Meyer lemon)
- 2 lemon wedges
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon sugar* optional
- 2 strawberries
- Add 5 sliced strawberries to a large glass and 5 to a second large glass. Add 5 mint leaves to each glass and 1 lemon edge into each glass. Optional: add ¼ teaspoon sugar to each glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint, strawberries and lemon to release the mint oils and lemon juice.
- Top with plenty of ice, and add vodka and club soda.
- Add 1 lemon round to each glass, stir well to combine.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve immediately.