Frozen Yogurt Bites made with mixed berry yogurt and Gerber oatmeal cereal are refreshing, sweet, fun and satisfying, perfect for a summertime snack.
This is a sponsored post to share the goodness of Nestle Gerber Cereal written on behalf of The Women Bloggers in association with @KendalKingGroup and #SoapboxInfluence; All thoughts and opinions are my own. #CookingwithGerber
Hi guys and Happy Friday! I can count the minutes to the weekend and I already can’t wait for the fun to start, especially when I have Frozen Yogurt Bites ready to enjoy! Ok, so I totally made these for my toddler, but quiet honestly I can’t keep my fingers of them, they are so good, such a fun treat to share with your little one.
We just recently went on vacation to Mexico and my son had the pleasure to eat ice cream every single day. Well, while I am completely fine with that on vacation, to be honest I had ice cream every day too, I don’t encourage that on a daily basis. Frozen Yogurt Bites come to the rescue! They are absolutely delicious, fun, easy to make and your little bug will be all over them, while still getting a good portion of yogurt and cereal! I used Gerber Lil’ Bits Oatmeal Banana Strawberry, to make them more hearty and satisfying, so the snack actually satisfies his hunger.
Gerber offers 4 different types of cereals, Single-Grain, Multi-Grain, Oatmeal & Banana and the Lil’ Bits Oatmeal Banana Strawberry that I used, you can pick which one you want for this recipe. I like that you can actually see tiny strawberry bites in the Lil’ Bits Oatmeal Banana Strawberry, they add a nice touch to the Frozen Yogurt Bites as you can see tiny pink specs thru them. Also, I used Gerber Mixed Berry Yogurt Blends:
Mix the Frozen Yogurt Bites with some refrigerated mixed berries and let them snack as they please! These Frozen Yogurt Bites make such a refreshing and fun summer snack. To be honest you can even serve them for breakfast to a picky eater, they are loaded with yogurt and oatmeal cereal!
- 14 oz Gerber Mixed Berry Blends Yogurt
- 1 cup Gerber Lil’ Bits Oatmeal Banana Strawberry
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 - 2 tablespoons maple syrup - optional
- Top a large cutting board with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. Using a whisk or spatula, mix until well blended. Maple syrup is optional and must be added only if you would prefer the frozen yogurt bites to be sweeter.
- Fit a pipping bag with a large star tip, fill the bag with the yogurt mixture. Pipe tiny bites onto the parchment paper covered board, ⅛ inch from each other.
- Place into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen the bites can be served. Leftovers must be stored in the freezer.
You can follow the hashtag #CookingwithGerber on social media for even more inspiration and recipe idea! You can get all these products at your local Walmart!