Guacamole Taco Boats loaded with creamy avocados and topped with garlicky and spicy shrimp are the perfect mess free appetizer.
Hello, hello my friends! How are you doing? Any fun plans for the weekend? My american readers, are you watching the game tomorrow? Or are you making your menu for the upcoming big game? I have some very easy and delicious Guacamole Taco Boats & Taco Shells topped with garlicky shrimp that will be a big hit with your guests.
One thing that I really love is good guacamole and shrimp and thats why for our party I combined both. The creamy and a little spicy guacamole, loaded with buttery avocado, tomato chunks and jalapeño, is just the perfect bed for some juicy and garlicky shrimp.
I am one of those girls who gets excited to go grocery shopping and to my delight and happiness a new ACME store opened in our neighborhood just recently. The store is big, clean, spacious, loaded with fresh produce and items that I love. I have purchased all the ingredients from there, and loved the experience. Especially in made me happy to find perfect avocados from Mexico that I could use in my guacamole. If you are a guacamole fan, you know how hard its to find that perfect avocado.
Another great find where these Old El Paso Taco Boats, this is basically a hard and soft dinner kit, it comes with seasoning and sauce and a recipe on the back, it makes weeknight meals so much easier and fun. As a huge taco lover, I am so obsessed with this kit, the taco boats are so perfect to load with delicious topping and what I really like is that they don’t get messy. They will hold all that guacamole goodness, or whatever filling you prefer so they are the perfect food for a party.
- [b]Guacamole: [/b]
- 5 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted and peeled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 15 shrimp, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Dinner Kit, Tortillas, or Taco Shells
- In medium bowl mash avocados, leaving some chunks, add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat add olive oil, when the oil is hot at shrimp, garlic, jalapeño and lemon juice, cook for 4 minutes, add salt and pepper as needed, cook for 1 more minute, until the shrimp is done.
- Stuff Taco Shells and Taco Boats with Guacamole, top with shrimp (3 per taco) and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.