Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes made with almond milk, fresh mint and topped with ice cream bars are delicious and refreshing.
Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes are bursting with flavor and will cool you on a hot summer day. Just by looking at the vibrant green color I start day dreaming about pool days with one of these Mint Milkshakes in hand. I wait for summer all year long so I can have ice cream and not feel cold. My favorite ice cream flavor is hands down Chocolate Mint. Lately I have been snacking on these beauties from Weight Watchers: Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars that have only 60 calories per bar. I am so happy that my local Shoprite carries them.
Why You’ll Love These Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes:
- These milkshakes are very light, more like a slushy, they will not make you feel heavy and bloated after having one by the pool
- Cold and refreshing these are perfect for hot summer days
- The chocolate and mint combo is delicious and indulgent
- Easy to make for a crowd
Tips & Tricks on how to make the perfect Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes::
- These have a very light consistency, if you prefer a thicker consistency, use canned coconut milk and skip the coconut water, or you can also add a frozen banana
- You can use any non-diary or even diary milk, but I highly recommend using coconut milk as the flavor works well in this recipe and it adds extra creaminess
- Don’t skip the dark chocolate chips, they add an amazing chocolaty taste
- The fresh mint leaves make these very refreshing, if you don’t have any on hand use a few drops of mint extract
Here is a list of my favorite refreshing summer drinks:
- Dulce de Leche Spicy Coffee – it will save you money and will awaken your taste buds
- Cherry Kiwi Iced Tea – made with a bunch of sweet fruits and sweetened with cherry syrup
- Raspberry Coffee Smoothie – gorgeous color and flavor, add some vanilla protein if you want to transform it into a meal
- Avocado Lime Smoothie – my way of indulging without going overboard
- 4 Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup coconut water
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add all the milkshake ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and fully combined.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding more maple syrup.
- Garnish with Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars, fresh mint leaves and serve.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Weight Watchers Ice Cream. All opinions are my own.