These Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles deliver an unmistakably decadent taste of chocolate, but they are a protein power house, vegan and No Bake.
These delicious Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles deliver an unmistakably decadent taste of chocolate, but they are refined sugar-free and loaded with good for you ingredients like nuts, chia seeds and oats. I used dates and maple syrup for a sweet, brown sugar like taste. A guilt free indulgence!
The Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles are covered in vegan cookie crumbs, they have a soft, buttery texture also feel rich and satisfy. I prefer mine straight from the fridge with a cup of hot tea. We almost always keep a stash of these Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles since they are so easy to make, no baking involved, just a food processor, mix, scoop, refrigerate and enjoy a few each day.
Try these Coconut Energy Bites for a tropical flavor!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 10 dates, pitted
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 6 vegan vanilla cookies
- In a food processor, grind the oats finely. Place in a medium bowl.
- Grind the cashew and dates until a sleek soft mass is achieved, transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, cocoa, maple syrup and chia seeds. Stir all the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Grind the vanilla cookies, once the dough has chilled, form balls of whatever size you would like and roll them in vegan cookie crumbles.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.