Candy Cane Raspberry Dessert Shots topped with whipped cream are No Bake, Gluten Free, creamy and easy to make and only have 4 ingredients.
I am bringing you something sweet and delicious today, since its Christmas week. If you need last minute party dessert ideas, look no further than these Candy Cane Raspberry Dessert Shots that are creamy, delicious and festive.
These Candy Cane Raspberry Dessert Shots will add a pop of color to your dessert table, and they come together in minutes. The waiting game for them to settle in the fridge is the toughest part. With 4 ingredients only, technically 3 if you don’t count water, and being No Bake, it takes just a few minutes to mix everything and make this amazing and very good looking dessert.
These Candy Cane Raspberry Dessert Shots are Non Alcoholic, so feel free to let the kiddos have some. The flavors are amazing, sweet and aromatic raspberry with refreshing mint from the candy cane. So all you have to do is mix, Raspberry JELL-O with Candy Cane and Cool Whip to get a smooth and luxurious dessert.
See that creaminess? So sweet, silky and unbelievably refreshing, this is one of my favorite holiday desserts, perfect for a crowd and even better its that it can be made in advance! No Bake and Gluten Free these Candy Cane Raspberry Dessert Shots are the perfect mini treat.
- 1-1/2cups of boiling water
- 1pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 12mini candy canes, crushed, divided
- 1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping; thawed, divided
- ADD boiling water to combined gelatin mix and ⅓ cup crushed candy cane in medium bowl; stir 2 min. or until gelatin mix is completely dissolved and candy is melted.
- RESERVE ½ cup COOL WHIP. Add remaining COOL WHIP to gelatin mixture; whisk until blended. Spoon into 12 (2-oz.) shot glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and crushed candy cane just before serving.