Very easy, festive and delicious Pumpkin Fudge made in 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients! The fudge is also gluten free and no bake!
This post contains affiliate links at NO extra cost to you, I just like sharing the things I love and work for me.
I am in no way rushing summer, I just couldn’t resist and had to share this Pumpkin Fudge with you! I still have many summer recipes up my sleeve, like a sweet and refreshing Peaches’n’Cream Martini, but I couldn’t hide these babies any longer. I kept test tasting Pumpkin Fudge recipes for about two weeks and when I finally tweaked the recipe to my liking and gained probably 4 pounds while testing all the other recipes, I just thought it won’t be fair to keep this gem hidden until fall.
Many Pumpkin Fudge recipes have a very long list of ingredients and lots of steps, and I know many people are not that comfortable with kitchen thermometers and hot, bubbly candy. My mission was to create a super simple, creamy, delicious and easy to make Pumpkin Fudge. I must say that this is a winner, ready in 5 minutes, minus the refrigeration time. This Pumpkin Fudge requires only a few ingredients and your ability to operate a microwave.
- Toasted Pecans
You can also tweak the spice level, and maybe even go crazy and add some whipped cream on top for a Pumpkin Pie Fudge!
- White Chocolate Wafers – they redesigned to melt quicker and easier, which I find perfect for fudge recipes
- Gel Food Coloring – this set comes in a variety of colors and it won’t add extra water to your fudge, which is great
- 2 cups/ 12 ounces/ 340 grams white chocolate melting wafers
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- food coloring: orange
- mix ins: walnuts, raisins, sprinkles etc
- Line a regular muffin tin with paper cups, only 6 needed. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 seconds increments and stir after each one until the chocolate has melted. Make sure you stir well, after each interval as the residual heat will melt the chocolate without extra microwaving. This way you avoid overheating and separation of chocolate.
- Stir well until smooth, stir in pumpkin puree, walnuts, pumpkin spice and a few drops of orange gel food color (if using).
- Pour mixture into the lined muffin cups and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When the fudge has cooled off and harden it can be served.
Add more pumpkin spice if you prefer a stronger flavor. Taste and adjust.
Looking for more Fudge Recipes? Check this Patriotic Fudge that you can make any color you want!
Looking for more Pumpkin recipes? Check these:
*This post may contain affiliate links.