Seven Layer Brownies are stuffed with M&M’s Peanut Butter, M&M’s Peanut, slated almonds, Dulce de Leche, chocolate chips and topped with toasted marshmallows.
These Seven Layer Brownies are our of this world, a layer of gooey brownie topped with chocolate chips, Dulce de Leche, crunchy salted almonds, M&M’s Peanut Butter, M&M’s Peanut and toasted marshmallows. These brownies are loaded, and they will quickly disappear, so grab one as soon as you can. Also, did I mention that they are a breeze to make? Yes! You just mix all the ingredients and add the toppings, bake, if you are patient enough wait for it to cool down, and if you have some self control, leave some for your guests.
I am a huge brownie fan, and I have quiet the collection, here are a few brownie recipes that you have to try:
- Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Pomegranate Mousse Brownies
- Peanut Butter Mousse Brownies
- Red Velvet Creme Brulee Brownies
- Cognac Brownies
- Slutty Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Walnut Coffee Brownies
- For the Brownie Layer:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 ounces / 2 sticks, melted butter
- 1 cups cocoa, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup dulce de leche
- ½ cup M&M's® Peanut Butter
- ½ cup M&M's® Peanut
- ½ cup salted almonds
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place a baking sheet (parchment paper) in an 8-inch pan so it covers the bottom and 2 sides (to facilitate the brownie removal). Spray with baking spray and set aside.
- In a mixer fitted with the wire attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow, add the sugar and beat until combined. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into the pan and top with chocolate chips, almonds and dulce de leche. Using a spatula or a spoon, trace the dulce de leche to create swirls. Top with M&M's® Peanut Butter and M&M's® Peanut, using a spoon swirl gently so the ingredients are just a little covered in brownie batter.
- Bake for 35-37 minutes and top with mini marshmallows, bake for another 5 minutes and broil for 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Once the brownie has cooled, remove from the pan, by lifting the parchment paper "handles" from the side of the pan.
- Run a sharp knife thru cold water and cut, clean the knife, run again thru cold water and continue cutting squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days.