Fluffy and flavorful Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes combine breakfast and dessert in this amazing creation, loaded with creamy cheesecake bites.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes are one of the best breakfasts I have had in a while. Fluffy, with a fabulous pumpkin spice flavor, the pancakes are amazing drenched in maple syrup and topped with vanilla bean yogurt.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla bean yogurt
- Graham crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag, fitted with the star tip. Place parchment paper on a cutting board, and pipe bite size stars onto it. Freeze for at least 2 - 3 hours or best overnight.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon sugar, baking powder, spices and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the cheesecake bites into the mixture.
- Spray or grease with butter a skillet and cook pancakes over medium heat by pouring in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup, vanilla bean yogurt and garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
Grab your forks!