No Cook Spicy Chicken Sliders are made with rotisserie chicken, guacamole, cole slaw and spicy Veracha sauce for an easy and delicious appetizer or entree.
This post has been sponsored by True Made Foods, all opinions are as always my own. Thank you for reading!
Hey guys, so today is special as I am about to share with you my “no stress party” trick and it involves Spicy Chicken Sliders that are ready in minutes! You know those days, when you are getting ready to host a dinner and it just seems that you don’t have time to finish anything? Well, these No-Cook Spicy Chicken Sliders come to the rescue!
These Spicy Chicken Sliders are a breeze to make, they taste super fancy and delicious and it looks like you have been ready for the party way in advance. The best part is that these are completely No-Cook, once you have the ingredients on hand it will take you just a few minutes to assemble them.
Here is what you will need:
- Rotisserie Chicken – you can choose seasoned or just classic
- True Made Foods Veracha Sauce – hands down the best spicy sauce out there!
- Store bought guacamole
- Cole Slaw Mix
- Mini buns or if you want to serve these as an entree buy regular size buns
The chicken is pulled of the bones and mixed with spicy True Made Foods Veracha Sauce, this is how you get instant pulled chicken in just a few minutes. True Made Foods is making American food nutritious again by packing their sauces with delicious veggies. They use fresh vegetables to naturally sweeten their products, which cuts back considerably on added sugar, providing a tasty healthy alternative. The spicy Veracha Sauce is paleo friendly and contains spinach, carrots and butternut squash. The sauce adds the perfect amount of heat and flavor to these chicken sliders.
A few other topping suggestions, because when it comes to toppings the sky is the limit:
- Sliced jalapeños – for extra heat
- Kettle cooked chips – for those who love a little crunchy
- Raisins – mix in a few raisins into the cole slaw if you like sweet and savory combos
- Pickles – I am personally obsessed with pickles and think that they make anything better
- Arugula – I like adding arugula to my sandwiches for its peppery, delicious taste
You can follow True Made Foods on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube for extra inspiration and deliciousness!
- Rotisserie chicken
- Pre-made guacamole
- Cole Slaw mix
- ½ cup Veracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slider buns
- Pull 2 cups of meat of the rotisserie chicken and add it to a medium bowl. Since the meat is very soft, using a fork or your fingers pull in in strands. Mix in spicy Veracha sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed. Set aside.
- Is a medium bowl, mix half of the cole slaw with olive oil and lemon juice, season as needed. Set aside.
- Cut slider buns in half, top bottom half with guacamole, spicy pulled chicken, extra Veracha sauce and finish with cole slaw.
- Cover with the top bun and serve!