Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are crispy on the outside with a tender, delicious zucchini middle. Packing lots of flavor these make a healthier snack.
This post has been sponsored by True Made Foods, all opinions are as always my own. Thank you for reading!
Who wouldn’t want to eat a boatload of fries and feel like they just had some healthy and nutritious food?! These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are exactly what you need! You can actually feel proud after you ate them, as you probably just had a few servings of veggies. Dipped in my favorite True Made Foods Ketchup, these zucchini fries are perfection!
These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are crisp on the outside, covered in a delicious and flavorful parmesan shell! The zucchini fries are a guilt free snack, especially when served with True Made Foods Ketchup that is sweetened with veggies: spinach, carrots and butternut squash and has half the sugar of any other brand on the market.
The baked zucchini fries are pretty easy to make, and they are also baked not fried. You can bake them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or place them on a baking rack on top of the baking sheet so they become extra crispy on all the sides. Cheesy, flavorful with a softer zucchini middle, these zucchini fries are such a fun snack.
- Garlic Parmesan – add more garlic powders into the parmesan mixture, and even a few minced garlic cloves
- Smoked Paprika – add 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika to the parmesan mixture
- Black Pepper Zucchini Fries – 1 or 2 tablespoons of freshly ground pepper
- Spicy Zucchini Fries – 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes and 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder to the parmesan mixture
The possibilities are endless, you just have to play with the flavors you love!
You can follow True Made Foods on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube for extra inspiration and deliciousness!
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs or Panko bread crumbs
- 1 ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon Kosher salt
- 5 zucchini (pick & prep)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place onto a baking sheet; set aside. If you do not have a cooling rack just cover a pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and set aside.
- Pick & Prep Zucchini instructions: Quarter the zucchini lengthwise and cut in half, there should be 8 fries per zucchini.
- Add zucchini to a large ziploc bag, add the flour and shake well so all the flour is evenly distributed.
- Take 3-4 zucchini fries, dip into the beaten eggs, dredge into the breadcrumb mixture and place onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the zucchini fries.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with True Made Foods Ketchup for dipping.