Very easy, festive and delicious Pumpkin Fudge made in 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients! The fudge is also gluten free and no bake!
I am in no way rushing summer, I just couldn’t resist and had to share this Pumpkin Fudge with you! I still have many summer recipes up my sleeve, like a sweet and refreshing Peaches’n’Cream Martini, but I couldn’t hide these babies any longer. I kept test tasting Pumpkin Fudge recipes for about two weeks and when I finally tweaked the recipe to my liking and gained probably 4 pounds while testing all the other recipes, I just thought it won’t be fair to keep this gem hidden until fall.
Many Pumpkin Fudge recipes have a very long list of ingredients and lots of steps, and I know many people are not that comfortable with kitchen thermometers and hot, bubbly candy. My mission was to create a super simple, creamy, delicious and easy to make Pumpkin Fudge. I must say that this is a winner, ready in 5 minutes, minus the refrigeration time. This Pumpkin Fudge requires only a few ingredients and your ability to operate a microwave.
- Toasted Pecans
You can also tweak the spice level, and maybe even go crazy and add some whipped cream on top for a Pumpkin Pie Fudge!
- 2 cups/ 12 ounces/ 340 grams white chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- food coloring: orange
- mix ins: walnuts, raisins, sprinkles etc
- Line a regular muffin tin with paper cups, only 6 needed. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds increments and stirring after each one until the chocolate has melted. Stir well until smooth, stir in pumpkin puree, walnuts, pumpkin spice and a few drops of orange gel food color (if using).
- Pour mixture into the lined muffin cups and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When the fudge has cooled off and harden it can be served.
Add more pumpkin spice if you prefer a stronger flavor. Taste and adjust.
Looking for more Fudge Recipes? Check this Patriotic Fudge that you can make any color you want!
Looking for more Pumpkin recipes? Check these:
*This post may contain affiliate links.