Patriotic Easy Fudge made with only two ingredients, the fudge is no bake and gluten free, all you need is a microwave and some food coloring for a festive twist.
Guys ,I have for you the most delicious and easy fudge you will ever make! It literally can be done in 5 minutes if you skip the food coloring, but since 4th of July is around the corner, why not make some Red, White and Blue Patriotic Easy Fudge you can bet that everyone will love it!
This easy fudge is made with 2 ingredients only, how easy is that? All you need is some white chocolate and condensed milk. You don’t even need a candy thermometer, this easy fudge is done in the microwave! I told you this is easy, no excuses, you have to run to the kitchen now and make it. This has been my homemade fudge recipe for years, I can’t believe I haven’t posted it earlier. To be honest, I haven’t made it in a while, but while I was brainstorming what recipe to make for a 4th of July post, I remember the fudge!
Who wants to spend hours by the stove in July? Well, not me, I would rather lay by the pool and stuff by face with easy fudge that can literally be done in minutes.
You can add walnuts to it, even chocolate chips, I wold totally go for sprinkles, I always go for sprinkles! Or you can leave it plain, if you feel festive you can add red and blue food coloring and make it in layers, just like I did for an easy patriotic dessert.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces can condensed milk
- food coloring: red and blue
- mix ins: walnuts, raisins etc
- Simple Easy Fudge: Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds increments and stirring after each one until the chocolate has melted. Stir well until smooth, stir in any mix ins and transfer to a 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. When the fudge has cooled off, cut into squares and serve.
- For the layered fudge: Divide the white chocolate chips in 3 microwave safe bowls, 1 cup per bowl. Add the condensed milk, ⅓ to each bowl.
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Blue layer: Microwave the first bowl for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until the chocolate has melted. Add 8 drops or more of blue gel food color and stir until well combined. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and level it with a spatula. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- White layer: Microwave the second bowl for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until the chocolate has melted. Stir until well combined. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish, on top of the blue layer and level it with a spatula. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Red layer: Microwave the third bowl for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for another 30 seconds until the chocolate has melted. Add 8 drops or more of red gel food color and stir until well combined. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and level it with a spatula. Top with red sprinkles. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and let it stand at room temperature. Cut it into squares with a very sharp knife.
- Serve and enjoy!