Raspberry Coffee Smoothie made with delicious chilled coffee, frozen raspberries and creamy coconut milk, is the perfect pick me up treat.
This post has been brought to you by Folgers Instant Coffee. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Peas and Peonies.
Hi guys are you up for a fun delicious coffee drink? Because this Raspberry Coffee Smoothie will knock you socks off, this drink is so perfect for the hot summer days and wait and see how easy its to make, you will whip it on a daily basis! This Raspberry Coffee Smoothie is all sorts of amazing, made with iced coffee, frozen raspberries, maple syrup and coconut milk, it tastes refreshing, sweet and it will give you a boost of caffeine.
I used Folgers Instant Coffee to create my batch of iced coffee, and you can’t beat the convenience. I love Instant Coffee so much because I can just mix it, refrigerate it and I am done, I have enough things to worry about and I am happy that with Folgers Instant Coffee I don’t have to worry about my java intake as I always get the perfect cup of either iced or hot coffee. I always keep a batch of chilled coffee in my fridge so I can make iced coffee or coffee smoothies.
This Raspberry Coffee Smoothie turned out great, I love the aroma and color that the frozen raspberries add, also the coffee instantly gives me an energy boost and makes me more awake, so I make this smoothie a lot as part of my breakfast. Its perfect as you can just grab it and go and enjoy a fancy drink in just a few minutes. The coconut milk also adds a nice, creamy texture, I always sprinkle some instant coffee on my smoothie just for some contrast, it adds a nice sharpness to the overall sweeter smoothie.
You can check Folgers Recipes for more inspiration and delicious recipes!
- 1 tablespoons Folgers Instant Coffee
- 1 cups of hot boiling water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolaty version
- Mix instant coffee with water, let it cool at room temperature and transfer to the fridge. Use once cold. Store in the fridge.
- In a high speed blender mix 1 cup of chilled coffee with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until well combined and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into smoothie cups and serve.