Hot and spicy Sriracha Chicken Salad served over lettuce, with hard boiled eggs, fresh jalapeño, feta cheese, tomatoes and creamy avocado.
Who is up for some spicy food? Cause this Sriracha Chicken Salad is HOT HOT HOT! I remember the days a few years ago, I didn’t touch spicy food at all, not even a dash of black pepper! Now, I can’t get enough of it, covering everything in hot sauce and munching on jalapeño peppers.
This Sriracha Chicken Salad is pretty amazing, with super spicy chicken that has been marinated for one day in Sriracha sauce. The chicken is served over crispy lettuce, juicy golden tomatoes, salty feta, creamy avocado, hard boiled eggs and crunchy, fresh jalapeño.
So perfectly spicy and satisfying! I kept the dressing super simple and drizzled the salad with extra Sriracha sauce and a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. The Sriracha Chicken Salad turned out just how I wanted, very spicy, hearty and delicious. I assembled three salads for everyone in the family for an easy and flavorful dinner.
- 2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- ½ cup Sriracha sauce
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 15 mini golden tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 romaine lettuce heads, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- One day before, or the night before, add chopped chicken and Sriracha sauce to a ziplock bag. Shake well to coat the chicken with the sauce and let it marinate in the fridge. Remove from fridge one hour before cooking.
- When ready to cook, add a medium skillet over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil, once the oil is hot add the chicken and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick to the pan and gets good uniformly.
- In the meantime boil the eggs, peel and slice.
- Distribute the chopped lettuce into 3 salad bowls, distribute the rest of the ingredients: halved golden tomatoes, sliced avocado, chopped jalapeño, sliced eggs and feta cheese. Top with the browned chicken, drizzle with olive oil, Sriracha sauce, salt and pepper.