A delicious, cost efficient and refreshing homemade Spicy Iced Coffee Latte with touches of sweet dulce de leche and a light kick from the spicy creamer.
This post has been sponsored by Folgers. All text and opinions are my own. Thank you for reading.
Any iced coffee addicts here? I definitely am one, and with spring at its full bloom and hot summer days just around the corner, I always find myself sipping on one. Unfortunately it can get expensive, so I started making my own iced coffee, refreshing and delicious. I put a spin on it and made a Spicy Iced Coffee with a touch of sweetness from the dulce de leche.
This Spicy Iced Coffee is so unbelievably good and refreshing, with beautiful, sweet notes from the dulce de leche and just enough heat from the red pepper infused creamer.
The creamer is so easy to make, light cream infused with a few red hot peppers. The strong coffee and the heat from the spicy creamer will awaken your taste buds and give you some nice energy.
I used Folgers instant coffee to create my batch of iced coffee. I just love how easy it’s to make, and it literally takes minutes. Also, since this is instant coffee, you can’t beat the portability. I have a jar in the office too, in case I run out of my iced coffee.
The Folgers Instant coffee is perfect for all your coffee needs, you can have a plain cup to wake you up, you can use it in hot or iced drinks, and the most fun part, you can create some trendy and unique coffee drinks with it, just like this Spicy Iced Coffee with notes of dulce de leche.
I always make a big batch of iced coffee and keep it in my fridge, so I always have some on hand to create any drinks that I am craving. Hands down, this Spicy Iced Coffee Latte is my favorite now, such a unique taste and a beautiful combo of sweet, spicy and refreshing.
You can also check Folgers Recipes for more inspiration and delicious recipes!
- 4 tablespoons Folgers Instant Coffee
- 4 cups of hot boiling water
- 8 red dry hot peppers
- 1 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche
- Ice cubes
- Mix instant coffee with water, let it cool at room temperature and transfer to the fridge. Use once cold. Store in the fridge.
- Add light cream and peppers to a small sauce pan over medium heat. Once it starts to boil turn the heat off and let it stand for 15-20 minutes. Discard any foam and the peppers, use a fine mesh if needed. Place in the fridge and use once cold.
- In a tall cup or glass, add ice cubes and dulce de leche, pour the desired amount of coffee, followed by the spicy creamer.